Walking With the Sirits_WWTS

Paranormal Ghost Stories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hillsboro, Ohio, United States

I am a Paranormal Investigator in Highland County and in Fairfield Ohio. If you are needing help with a posible haunting in your home or place of business then please contact me. We do travel .We have been doing this sense 2003 and are more then ready to help you with your haunting. I have a great team and if we can't help you then i will find you someone who can!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Dream! Help me to figure it out


Over a mth ago i dreamed i was in front of a door and with my head laid on it to hear a mans voice say i was going to die in two years by a tornato. The rest of the story is here---> http://groups.msn.com/WALKINGWITHTHESPIRITS/dreamswithamessage.msnw


Well last night i dreamed another dream about what i believe to be pieces to the puzzle of what might happen if it is to happen.
I was in my sisters blazer and we, Mike (sisters old man), Kelly( My Sister), Me and someother man i don't even know, was on a long country road driving somewhere. Well i was looking out the back seat window with my head rested on the window looking up at the sky. I started to notice that the sky was getting darker and something was not right. I began to remember the dream i had with the door and hearing the man say i was going to die by a tornato. I became scared and feared for my life.
There it was on the left side of the car swerling around like they do and it was large! Mike said floor it we might be able to miss it, the car was given gas and then it hit! We began to like somewhat glide but not in a swirling motion but just a glide. Then my sisters boyfriend was being sucked out of the sun roof! The driver looked back and the look on his face was unbelievable, like he couldn't believe what was really happening.
We grabbed mikes leg and arm (sisters old man) and began to pull on him trying to get him back in the car! Then it happened everything was white i could see nothing but whiteness all around me.
Then i seen my mother (which is still living) there was no emotions it was different because i was the one in a dream sending a message.We was face to face and i said, " I told you it was going to happen" Then the dream was over.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Now i need help finding the clues in this dream. I'm asking if you might be able to let me know what hiden clues you see. Here are a few i was thinking about.......


*Who was the man driving the car?
*How was it i knew about the dream i had and remembered it in this dream i was dreaming, wild hu?
*Why was Mike being the one getting sucked up?
*Did we all die?

***Just a few things to get you going***


Update....

Tornado Kills 16 in Indiana and Kentucky
A tornado ripped across southwestern Indiana and northern Kentucky, killing at least 16 people, wrecking homes and knocking out power to thousands. Maybe more up to 200 people could be dead.
(Happened on Nov.6th)
The picture above was the tornado that did all the damage.

Do you think there is something to my dream and this real tormado?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting thoughts regarding the Dream an Sundays storms , I believe you forsaw the storm in your dream as to the other incidents well I am not sure yet will need to study them a little closer. can u recall the drivers features? anything starnge regarding his hands? my impression of the driver and the event is that the driver himself was perhaps a personification of Christ. and as I am not a real religious man, I am saying this as a first impression. the fact that it was a tornado and one that was somewhat close to you is and YOU SURVIVED is the meaning that I get from it. The closed door to me signifies that the doorway to Hell is closed but that the devil was the mans voice. asking and tempting you to open it. These are all just impressions that I am getting at this time. i personally believe that you forsaw the storm but had no way of understandding what it was. remember that white signifies Purity and peace.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is part of the Hunting Ghosts Ring.
This site is owned by Walking With the Spirits
Click for the
[ Next Page | Full Listing | Previous | Next Five | Random ]
Want to join the ring? Click here for info.

party poker
online poker Index Page.... Welcome to my website and I hope you enjoy your visit here! Please make sure to also check out the other website links I have on here. If you have any questions about the Paranormal or any pictures you see here or of your own please fill free to email me at any time. With the weather being yucky investigations are slow but as soon as the weather is nice we are headed to several places and will be posting our evidence shortly there after. Anyone in our area who are looking to join the group please contact me! Again thanks for stopping in and I hope you had a spooky good time!!!Basic HTML...Meta Tags....